Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Consider your Topic and Issue


1.      My subject would be healthcare/Obamacare.

2.      I chose this topic because it is currently a huge issue in the United States that I am not really that informed about.

3.      I want to look at healthcare in the United States in general and then look specifically at Obamacare, which is the affordable care act that is currently implemented in the United States. I want to look at both because I know somewhat about the healthcare system, but I probably need to look up more information in order to be able to effectively talk about Obamacare.
4.   I would probably use Wikipedia to get a general idea of what it is and then look at other articles from fox and CNN, since those are both platforms that have strong opinions on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment