Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Map out of inquiry essay


For my inquiry essay I am, planning on doing an experiment. For my experiment, I will wake up every day at 8:00am to go to the gym, which should give me a little more free time during the day. Throughout the year, I have struggled with time management. A way that I have thought about fixing this problem is by waking up early to go to the gym, but I have always been too lazy to do it. Now that it is an assignment I will have to do it and note how it effects my everyday life. Hopefully it will help me have a more consistent schedule that will help keep me on track throughout the day. Overall it is a proven fact that exercise has millions of beneficial effects on someone’s physical and mental health. There are also a lot of benefits to working out in the morning. First, it enhances your metabolism by starting off your day working out and eating. That makes your body do one of three things; it can use it as a source of energy, it can replenish your body, or it can store it for later. It can also form some sort of consistency, which just means that if you go later on in the day you are more likely to be tiered or feel overwhelmed and not go. By getting it over with in the morning you are making it a priority and will not have an excuse to not go. This is one that is super important to me because a lot of times when I have a lot of homework or I am just tired from the school day I end up not going. Since I am so use to doing some sort of physical activity throughout the day that if I do not go I feel bad about myself and it is harder for me to sleep. Another positive aspect is that it prepares your mind for the day and works kind of like coffee for some people. Research has shown that it improves your focus and mental abilities throughout the day. Like I said before it helps you get longer and better sleep at night, especially if you go early in the morning like around 7 or 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment